The recipe for healthy bones includes:
- good nutrition
- weight-bearing exercise
- good posture
- stress relief
- changing mindset.
This unique, multi-modal approach to bone health combines yoga, nutrition, breathwork and energy practices to help you achieve your optimum bone health through your 40s, 50s, 60s, and beyond.
- Yoga shown to improve osteoporosis outcomes.
- Mindfulness strategies to deepen inner awareness.
- Breathing and meditation to become more stress-resilient.
- Nutrition for better bone health.
The course will be held over 6 weeks. Each week includes:
- 1-hour gentle yoga class – suitable for all levels.
- Video lessons to explain the concepts and help you incorporate the practices into your everyday life.
- Downloadable resources: recipes, nutritional information, meditations and more.
When you register, I will assess your current health and abilities to make sure this course is for you.
You will be able to email me questions as you go through the course.
If you require further personal support, you can book a 1-1 consultation with me.
Take action for your bones and book now!